Riad d'Or Meknes

Superior Double Room

Price $52.8 Night
Check Availability This Room

Superior Double Room

Price $52.8 Night

Size 25 m²

This air-conditioned room features a private bathroom and shower in tadelakt with complimentary toiletries and hairdryer. With views of the patio, each room is individually decorated and features traditional Moroccan fabrics and original pieces of Moroccan tradition.

Extras in the superior rooms include a seating area.

Check In

From 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM

Check Out

From 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM

Amenities & Features

House Rules

The Riad D'or Meknes accepts special requests. Add yours in the next step!
What amenities are included in the Superior Double Room?
The Superior Double Room comes equipped with air conditioning, complimentary internet, a private bathroom, and other premium amenities to ensure a comfortable stay.
How many guests can the Superior Double Room accommodate?
The Superior Double Room is designed to comfortably accommodate two guests, making it perfect for couples or solo travelers looking for a spacious retreat.
Is it possible to request an extra bed or crib in the Superior Double Room?
Yes, upon request and depending on availability, we can provide an extra bed or crib. Additional charges may apply. It's recommended to inform us in advance to ensure the best possible arrangement.
Does the Superior Double Room offer a view?
Yes, our Superior Double Rooms offer scenic views of our aromatic patios or the historic surroundings of Meknes, providing guests with a serene and picturesque setting during their stay.

Cancellation Policy

* Four (4) weeks prior to arrival date: 0% of the total amount. * Two (2) weeks prior to arrival date: 25% of the total amount. *One (1) week prior to arrival date: 50% of the total amount. *Twenty-four (24) hours prior to arrival date: 75% of the total amount.
Play Video about Riad d'or Meknes




There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Superior Double Room”

Regular plan

Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
$52.8 $52.8 $52.8 $52.8 $52.8 $52.8 $52.8